How do I return an item?
Because we want you to feel confident enough to stock up with several of our cartridges, we never want you to worry that a cartridge will not work 6 or 8 months later and you've lost money on non-performing products in your possession.
We will refund or replace your cartridge for ONE FULL YEAR - Hassle and Risk Free, subject to the following conditions:
As long as your product qualifies, we will refund or replace your product for ONE FULL YEAR. Just follow our General Exchange/Refund Procedures.
- The return date is within one year of the purchase date.
- There is an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (with a valid RMA number).
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, any returned ink or toner product must be returned at least 50% full.
- Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable.
- This warranty only applies to remanufactured and compatible printer cartridges.
General Exchange/Refund Procedures
Please do not ship a product without an approved RMA. To obtain an RMA, please contact our Customer Service Team by phone, Live chat or e-mail. You can also go to our Contact Us page.
Once your RMA has been approved, you will receive an e-mail from us with an attached Return Shipping Label with your RMA Number, return address and instructions.
The RMA number is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of issue. We will email you several reminders if we have not received the return package within 30 days. Please return the package promptly to ensure timely refund or replacement.
Returning Defective Cartridges for Exchange
You may return a defective cartridge for exchange if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date and the cartridge is not more than 50% used*. There are 2 replacement options you can choose from depending on how quickly you need to receive the replacement.
- Get your return authorization number, return your product, and we will ship your replacement free of charge after receiving and inspecting the returned product/s.
- If you urgently need your replacement, you can choose to purchase the replacement product at the regular price of the item (without shipping charges) and we will credit your original purchase after inspecting the returned product. This is a security measure in order to make sure that the product is returned.
Returning Defective Cartridges for Refund
You may return a defective cartridge for refund if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date and the cartridge is not more than 50% used(see note above). Please note that shipping charges are not refundable. As we do not keep credit card information after a certain time period, we may have to contact you to retrieve your information before we can process the refund.
Returning Non-Defective Cartridges for Refund
You may return a non-defective cartridge (unopened/unused) for refund if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date. Non-defective or non-warranty refunds exclude shipping charges and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. OEM cartridges may only be returned, if they are unopened and in resellable condition. All non-defective items must be returned by the customer at their expense once the RMA is approved. The RMA number must be clearly visible from the outside packaging to ensure timely and correct refund. Our normal turnaround time for refund is 3 business days. Please allow an additional 3-4 days to see the credit back on your account. Your original payment method will be credited after your return is received.
Notes on Returns
The shipping method to be used in the replacement order will be the same as in the original order.
If the cartridge is more than 50% used, we will issue a prorated refund and give your money back depending on the usage. To know more about our refund policy. Please contact our Customer Service Team.
Estimated print yields are not a guarantee of minimum life and are not covered under warranty or return policy, but are provided to assist in supplies planning. Actual usage should be used to establish the life of the supply product in each user's specific application. Many factors, such as print coverage per page, paper type and size, model type and environmental conditions can affect supply life.