TonerBoss Confidence - ONE YEAR Warranty
Because we want you to feel confident enough to stock up with several of our cartridges, we never want you to worry that a cartridge will not work 6 or 8 months later and you've lost money on non-performing products in your possession.
We will refund or replace a product for ONE FULL YEAR - Hassle and Risk Free, subject to the following conditions:
As long as your product qualifies, we will refund or replace your product for ONE FULL YEAR. Just follow our General Exchange/Refund Procedures.
- The return date is within one year of the purchase date.
- There is an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (with a valid RMA number).
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, any returned ink or toner product must be returned at least 50% full.
- Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable.
- The cartridge you are returning must arrive within 21 days of the exchange being processed. If we don not receive the item within this 3 week period, we reserve to right to to authorize a payment for the item that was sent to you.
General Exchange/Refund Procedures
Please do not ship a product without an approved RMA. To obtain an RMA, please complete our
Exchanges and Returns Form.
Once your RMA has been approved, you will receive an email from email@example.com with an attached UPS pre-paid label with your RMA# and the return address. You have to print and stick this label on the package so that the return shipment is charged to us. Simply drop the package off at any UPS location or hand it to your regular UPS driver.
The RMA number is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of issue. We will email you several reminders if we have not received the return package within 30 days. Please return the package promptly to ensure timely refund or replacement.
Returning Defective Cartridges for Exchange
You may return a defective cartridge for exchange if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date and the cartridge is not more than 50% used*. There are 2 replacement options you can choose from depending on how quickly you need to receive the replacement.
- Get your return authorization number, return your product, and we will ship your replacement free of charge after receiving and inspecting the returned product/s.
- If you urgently need your replacement, you can choose to purchase the replacement product at the regular price of the item (without shipping charges) and we will credit your original purchase after inspecting the returned product. This is a security measure in order to make sure that the product is returned.
* Please note that the shipping method to be used in the replacement order will be the same as in the original order.
* If the cartridge is more than 50% used, we will issue a prorated refund and give your money back depending on the usage. Please see our refund policy for more details on refund.
Returning Defective Cartridges for Refund
You may return a defective cartridge for refund if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date and the cartridge is not more than 50% used (see note above). Please note that shipping charges are not refundable.
As we do not keep credit card information after a certain time period, we may have to contact you to retrieve your information before we can process the refund.
Returning Non-Defective Cartridges for Refund
You may return a non-defective cartridge (unopened/unused) for refund if the return date is within one year of the original purchase date. Non-defective or non-warranty refunds exclude shipping charges and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All non-defective items must be returned by the customer at their expense once the RMA is approved. The RMA number must be clearly visible from the outside packaging to ensure timely and correct refund.
Our normal turnaround time for refund 3 business days. Please allow an additional 3-4 days to see the credit back on your credit card statement. Your original method of payment will be credited after your return is received.
Some Notes on Returns
Estimated print yields are not a guarantee of minimum life and are not covered under warranty or return policy, but are provided to assist in supplies planning. Actual usage should be used to establish the life of the supply product in each user's specific application. Many factors, such as print coverage per page, paper type and size, model type and environmental conditions can affect supply life.
Returning General Office Supplies (excluding toners, inks, drums and fusers) and Break Room Supplies
We accept returns of general office and break room supplies for store credit or refund (less a 15% restocking fee). The item being returned must be unopened, in its original packaging, and in resalable condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Sign up and receive special coupons and discounts
Built with Volusion
Tonerboss is your HP toners and printer cartridges specialist, providing premium compatible cartridges & other printer supplies for quality affordable printing since 2002.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by http://www.tonerboss.com/.